Why Small Groups?
At Harvest, we believe there is a power in community. Getting connected to a Small Group is the best way to grow in your relationship with Jesus. Our Small Groups are designed to help you deepen your relationship with Christ, and with others. Small Groups are a place where you are consistently encouraged and challenged to apply the truths of God's Word to each area of your life.
Small Groups are not "another thing" we do at Harvest. they are the main channels for discipleship and care for each person who is part of the Harvest family.
- Small Groups are the Biblical model for transformation. (Acts 2:42-46)
- Small Groups are the best/only way to shepherd the whole flock. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- Small Groups create an environment to use our spiritual gifts. (Romans 12:4-8, 1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- Small Groups multiply competent ministers. (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Small Groups foster Biblical love. (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)
- Small Groups promote unity, fellowship and maturity. (1 John 1:3,6 and Proverbs 27:17)
All Harvest Small Groups are based on these three principles...
Studying God's Word together
Keeping the Bible as the ultimate authority to govern our lives
Living out the "one another" passages
A place to love and be loved, to serve and be served, to know and be known
A willingness to ask the tough questions
Loving encouragement to grow
OUR SMALL GROUP LEADERS (see map below for specific addresses):
Ryan and Jessica Jorn (Parents Small Group - Childcare provided)
Alternating Sundays, 6 PM in King of Prussia, PA
Mario and Tracy Gutierrez
Tuesday nights at 7 PM in Norristown, PA
Dalton Greiner (College Small Group, meets during the school year)
Tuesday nights at 7 PM in Wayne, PA
Eric and Shelly Frei
Monday nights at 7 PM in Bryn Mawr, PA
Darryl and Karen Haag
Thursday nights at 7 PM in North Wales, PA
Dave and Lisa Dager
Monday nights at 7 PM in Havertown, PA
Click on one of the targets below to find out more about a particular Small Group.